When warm sweaters and winter – scarves and jacket, we change for a spring look -> this is a great time for a “SPRING CLEANING”.
Turn winter for a spring – it’s a best time for quickly and effective cleaning.
Remember! You should prepare for each action!
A few questions:
- How looks this clothes?
- bad – throw it out
- good – next questions
2. How I feel in this clothes?
- bad/uncomfortable – give someone
- good/comfortable – next question
3. How I look in this clothes? (good idea – advice from a friend’s)
- unfavorably – give someone
- favorably – plane your wardrobe space
Remember! It’s better to have a fewer value clothing.
- Sort things for a seasonal. You will have a guaranteed order.
- Use hangers. If you have a opportunity – separate for every thing.
- Avoid a tightly placed things.
Which clothes you don’t need put on the hangers?
- t-shirts/cotton blouses
- sweatshirts and sport pants
If you don’t have a drawers in your wardrobe – it’s ok. You can use shelves of material, boxes. These accesories will be useful.
Try to make the most of the space!
And how effects?
Have a nice and efficient cleaning!